Marriage Restoration Scholarship Program
We are pleased to offer a scholarship of $200 to married couples who are interested in attending our Marriage Restoration Program. The scholarship will be awarded to selected couples who demonstrate financial need and a genuine commitment to restoring their marriage.
Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship, couples must meet the following criteria:
- Must be legally married for at least one year
- Must be experiencing difficulties in their marriage and be committed to restoring their relationship
- Must demonstrate financial need, which will be evaluated based on written financial explanations as to why the couple is requesting a scholarship
- Must submit a completed scholarship application, which includes a personal statement outlining their reasons for attending the Marriage Restoration Program and how it will benefit their relationship
- Must attend and complete the Marriage Restoration Program within one year of being granted the scholarship or the scholarship will be forfeited
Application Process: To apply for the scholarship, interested couples must complete the following steps:
- Complete the scholarship application form
- Submit the completed application form along with all required documentation, including proof of marriage and personal statement outlining reasons for attending the Marriage Restoration Program and how it will benefit their relationship
- Wait for confirmation of receipt of application and await scholarship award notification
Selection Criteria: Scholarship recipients will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated financial need
- The strength and sincerity of the personal statement
- Commitment to restoring the marriage
- Availability of funds
Note: The scholarship award will be disbursed directly to the organization offering the Marriage Restoration Program. The scholarship award is only applicable to the Marriage Restoration Online Program or the Marriage Restoration Online Program + Coaching. Scholarships will not be awarded for Marriage Retreats. Scholarship must be awarded before purchasing a program to be eligible.
We hope this scholarship offering will encourage couples to seek help and support in restoring their marriage.